Haryana CTET Re-Exam Date 2016-CBSE CTET Haryana Postpone Exam Date 2016
Haryana CTET is on 08-May-2016,HARYANA CTET RE-EXAM ADMIT CARD 2016:CLICK HERE.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is Conduct By CBSE Twice in a Year. CBSE Conduct CTET Examination on 21-February-2016, But Due to Jaat Andolan CBSE Have to postpone the CTET Examination in Haryana. So Due To Jaat Andolan CTET in Haryana Have Been Postpone.
Click here to download HTET 2015 Admit card 2015 – 18thJune 2016
Now Candidate Who are Belong to haryana They Don’t Worry,They Got a Another Chance to Crack the CTET Feb 2016 Examination. Now Haryana CTET Re-Exam Date is Released on CTET official Website.
Candidate Searching for the CTET Re-Exam Date,they Can Check the Final Date From Our Website or Start Preparing Again For the CTET Examination 2016.
CTET RE-EXAM DATE 2016
|NAME OF ORGAIZATION:||CENTRAL BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION|
|NAME OF EXAM:||HARYANA CTET|
|NEW RE-EXAM DATE:||08-MAY-2016|
|CTET RE-EXAM DATE NOTICE:||CLICK HERE|
- Haryana CTET Exam to be held on 21th February, 2016 has been postponed due to Jaat Aandolan.
- Only in Haryana State CTET FEB Exam has been cancelled.
- Haryana CTET FEB Exam dates will be soon available at www.ctet.nic.in
- Candidate Belong to Haryana But they Have their Centers in Delhi,Punjab or Other State, their Exam was Held on 21-February-2016.
CBSE Only Postpone the Examination for all Those Candidate who have their Centers in AMBALA,FARIDABAD,GURGAON,KARNAL,KURUKSHETRA and PANCHKULA. So Candidate Belong to Haryana But have Their Examination in Punjab,Delhi or In Other State and They Can’t Give the Examination Due to Jaat Andolan. So Those Caniddate Miss the Chance to Re-Exam CTET Feb2016 Examination,They Have to Wait for the CTET SEP 2016 and Try Again.
How to Check Official Notification of HARYANA CTET PostPone:
- Open Official Website of CTET or Link Given By us.
- Click on HARYANA CTET FEB Notifcation.
- Download the PDF File.
- Read the Cancellation Notification or Re-Exam Date.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS FROM CBSE:
No views yet