CTET Sept 2015 Result/ CTET 20th September Paper 1 Paper 2 cut off 2015 at www.ctetnic.in
Every year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) twice in a year. This year also CBSE published the official notification for CTET SEPT 2015 and after that Lacs of eligible candidates applied their application forms till the last date of form submission. CTET is conducted because it is compulsory to qualify CTET to become eligible as a teacher in the government school.
CTET SEPT 2015 has successfully conducted on 20th September, 2015 at various examination centers all over India. As CTET SEPT 2015 is conducted and all appeared candidates are only waiting for CTET Sept Result 2015.
|Name of Examination||CTET Sept 2015|
|Date of Examination||20th September, 2015 (Sunday)|
|CTET Sept 2015 Result 2015||Soon Available|
CTET Sept 2015 Result
So all the related candidate who are now looking for CTET Sept 2015 Result then just wait for little more and just keep in touch with us or its official website to check all latest updates about CTET 2015.
CTET SEPT 2015 Score card-
- To qualify the CTET you have to score 60% i.e 90 marks.The candidate who will score 60% marks will be awarded with CTET eligibility certificate.
As per the official information CTET Sept 2015 Result 2015 will be very soon available on its official website.So all the related candidates don’t worry and just keep in touch with us or its official website.Below we have provided a direct link of official website as well as a direct Result link.
We suggest all the visitors to bookmark our website boardresult.in to check all latest recruitment,result,Results and all other latest notifications. All the very best to you.
How to download CTET Sept 2015 Exam Result 2015
- First visit on its official website or click on below given link.
- Now click on official Result link at the homepage.
- Then fill the asked information like reg.no. & D.O.B
- After that your Result will be download and published in front of you.
- Don’t forget to take print out of it for future uses.
No views yet