BSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online,152 Bihar SSC jobs, bssc.bih.nic.in-
Here is a good news for all the job seekers. Bihar Staff Selection Commission announced a job notification for Minicipal Manager. There are 152 jobs in total. Candidates must have completed their MBA from the recognized University or Institute.Mode of Application is online. interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in. Application form for the Bihar SSC Municipal Manager is available till 23rd December 2016. This is a fantastic opportunity for all the job seekers with MBA Degree. We provide you full details about Bihar SSC . you can check it from here.
BSSC is known as Bihar Staff Selection Commission that is working under the Government of Bihar. The work of BSSC is to decide the recruitment in whole state.Before announcing the recruitment, BSSC first count the blank vacant in all over the state and then announces the recruitment for all vacant places.
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Notification 2017
Organization Name- Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Official website- www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Total number of Vacancies- 152
Pay Scale- Rs. 9300- Rs 34800 + Rs. 4200
Job Location- Bihar
Candidates must have completed MBA from recognized University or Institute or post graduate in Public Administration/PGDM/Municipal Management.
Age Limit- As on 01.08.2015
- General Category- 21-37 yrs
- OBC Category- 21-40 yrs
- SC/ST Category- 21-42 yrs
- General Category (Female)-21-40 yrs
- General/OBC- Rs 750
- SC/ST – Rs. 200
- Written test and Personal Interview
Start date of online Application- 21st November 2016
Last date of Registration- 19 December 2016
Last date of submit Application Form- 23 December 2016
Mode of Application- Online
BSSC Recruitment Official Notification
How to Apply for BSSC Municipal Manager Vacancy 2016
- First of all open the official website Of Bihar SSC i.e. bssc.bih.nic.in
- Now Search for the link Municipal Manager Recruitment.
- Now click on that link.
- Now fill all the details as per given instructions without any mistake.
- Upload the required Documents.
- Submit the fee.
- Now Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the Application form for the further use.
- Make fee payment through SBI I collect or Challan.
No views yet