TNPSC Recruitment 2016- 4963 Jr. Assistant,Typist & other posts Apply online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Jr. Assistant,Typist,Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to recruit 4963 Jr. Assistant,Typist, Field Surveyor, Draftsman and many other posts.
A huge no. of candidates are searching for Tamilnadu state jobs. Complete Post wise detail is given below for all the willing visitors. No. of posts,Qualification,Post Code all important information is provided below.
Online Registration Process will be soon start as per decided shedule by TNPSC. So if you are also interested in this recruitment then do apply for this recruitment after checking the recruitment advertisement and eligibility criteria. All the interested applicants can be apply within time limits on its official link. We have provided a direct official website link as well as apply online link below for all the related visitors.
All the eligible candidates can read eligibility criteria and Education qualification on its official website. So its a golden opportunity for all the applicants don’t miss this chance and do apply before the last date.
TNPSC Instructor Recruitment 2016
Name of Department-
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name & No. of Posts–
- Jr. Assistant (Post Code 2400)- 39 Posts
- Draftsman (Post Code 2900)- 53 Posts
- Jr. Assistant (Post Code 2600)- 2071+62 Posts Apply Here
- Field Surveyor (Post Code 2800)- 702 Posts
- Bill Collector (Post Code 2500)- 22 Posts
- Typist (Post Code 2200)- 1683 Posts
- Steno-Typist (Post Code 2300)- 331 posts
- Applicant’s age should be 18 to 32 years.
- Check the official Recruitment Notification for complete information.
- Starting Date for Online Registration-Awaited Yet
- Last Date for Online Registration- Awaited Yet
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016
- First visit on its official website or click on given link
- Now click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Don’t forget to take print out of filled application form for future uses.
No views yet