SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015/ SSC 6578 LDC/DEO Posts/ssconline.nic.in
All the job seekers who are looking for 12th pass jobs will be happy to know that SSC published a official notification for the recruitment of 6578 LDC/DEO and PS/SA posts. The complete information about all posts, qualification,application fee, how to apply and The complete Recruitment Overview for the easiness of all viewers is also provided below.
Name of Department-
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name and No. of Post-
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant- 3523 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 2049 posts
- Data Entry Operator- 1006 posts
- Apply online- From 13th June, 2015
- Last date for apply- 13th July, 2015
- Date of Examination- (i) 01/11/2015 (ii) 15/11/2015 (iii)22/11/2015
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015 Overview
- Applicant should be 12th pass from a recognized board of India
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01/08/2015
- Other age relaxation will be applicable as per department rules.
- Pay scale will be Rs. 5200-20,200 with grade pay of 2400 & 1900 according to posts.
- Fee for all general category candidates is Rs. 100/-
- There is no fee for SC category and female candidates.
Pay your application fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only.
Center of examination-
- All candidates can select their exam center at the time of form fill up.
Check list of centers here.
How to apply SSC application form-
- First visit on its official website or click on given link
- Now click on apply online link or click on given link
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Pay your fee in a correct form.
- Send your examination form to the selected center.
- keep a printed form of filled application form for future uses.
We suggest all the visitors to keep visiting regularly on our website to check all latest information about Recruitment,results,Admit card etc. Wish you all the very best.
All the interested viewers of SSC Jobs 2015 do apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015.
No views yet