Punjab 225 Lecturer posts in Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training apply online at ppsc.gov.in
PPSC 225 Lecturer posts 2016-
Punjab Government is declaring many job notifications daily. Here is a another good news that Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) issued a latest recruitment advertisement for 225 Lecturer posts in Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training.
These posts are for Architecture, Production/ Civil/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Computer Engineering streams. More information about this recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee is given below.
Interested applicants can apply online from 30/12/2015 to 20/01/2016 on its official website link. We have given a direct official website link also. if you have any other inquiry then visit on its official website.
|Name of Commission||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||225 Lecturer Posts|
|Apply Online from||30/12/2015 to 20/01/2016|
PPSC 225 Lecturer posts 2016
Name of Department-
Punjab Public Service Commission
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants have to possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering from any recognized university or college.
- Document verification
- Final interview.
- Pay Scale will be 15600-39100+ Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Applicant’s age should be 18 to 37 years.
How to apply for PPSC 225 Lecturer posts
- First visit on PPSC official site or click on below given link.
- Now click on latest announcements section.
- Then click on 225 lecturer posts link or click on below given link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Pay your application fee.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of your filled application form.
Don’t forget to bookmark our website boardresult.in to check out all latest Recruitment, Result and other information. All the very best to you.
No views yet