Odisha Police Recruitment 2017-521 Constable Job Vacancy-Apply Online @odishapolice.gov.in
Jobs!Jobs!Jobs! There is a good news for all the applicants that another job Vacancy is declared by Odisha Government. All the Applicants who are seeking jobs in Odisha State has a good opportunity to show their knowledge and Strength. Odisha Government Declared 521 Constable Job Vacancy in Police Department. This Job Vacancy is Divided in different categories.You can apply for this post via Online. Odisha Police Department Announced different posts for Different categories.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
Before Applying for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 All the candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017. You can check it on the official website of Odisha Police Department i.e. odishapolice.gov.in. To know more details like Age limit, Application fee, Exam fee,Exam Date, Pay Scale, Start date and Last Date of the Application, Educational Qualification, Selection Process etc. log on to the official website or you can check it from here. For more details you can also logon to our official website i.e. www.boardresult.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of Organisation: – State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack
No. of posts- 521
Name of posts- Police Constable
- UR – 261 Posts
- SEBC – 58 Posts
- SC – 85 Posts
- ST – 117 Posts
Educational Qualification- Candidates must have completed SSC (10th) or HSC (12th) from any recognized board or University or its equivalent exam conducted by the board of Secondary education, odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council, also able to speak, read & write Odia and must have passed the Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate examination.
Age Limit- As on 1st January 2016, Age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 23 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applied for different categories as per Odia Government Rules.
Application fee- Candidates of unreserved categories have to pay 200 Rs. via Bank Draft or Challan via online and for reserved categories there is no fees.
Pay Scale- Rs. 5,400/-to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/-
Selection Process and Weigtage of Marks:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): 03 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 40 marks
- Driving Test: 05 marks
- Educational Achievements: 07 marks
- Sports Achievement: 15 marks
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC): 07 marks
- Written Test: 25 marks
- Medical Exam (qualifying nature)
The Selection Board will also check Original Documents of each candidate before Final Appointment.
Start Date of the Application Form- 5th December 2016
Closing Date of the Application Form- 4th January 2017
Application Mode- Online
Official website- www.odishapolice.gov.in
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Now click on the Recruitment Notification Section.
- Read all the Notification carefully and also check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then search for online Application Form.
- Fill the Application form carefully and upload all your required documents.
- Upload your passport sized photograph.
- Pay the Application fee according to your category.
- Submit your Application form.
- Download the Printout of your Application Form for further uses.
- Good Luck Students.
No views yet