Northern Railway Recruitment 2017-270 ASM/Goods Guard vacancies- Apply Online at www.rrcnr.org
A good news for all the candidates who are looking for jobs in Railway Department. Here is a new recruitment notification in Railway Department. Northern Railway Department released a Recruitment notification of 270 Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master in Northern Railway Recruitment Notification 2017. To Read full Notification you can visit the official website of Northern Railway Recruitment that is www.rrcnr.org. Link for Northern Railway Recruitment Apply Online is on the Official website. Interested Candidates who meets with the Eligibility Criteria can Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 via Online. To check the Eligibility Criteria you have to visit the Official website and have to read the full notification Or You can check RRCNR GDCE Notification & Full details below. We here provide you all details on our page www.boardresult.in.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
Northern Railway Department Released 270 Job Vacancy of Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master. Candidates who are Interested can Apply through the Official Website or from here because we providing you here the direct link to Apply. Candidates need to submit their Application form by the last date that is 20th January 2017. More about Northern Railway Recruitment like Educational Details, Pay Scale,Application Fee,Exam Date, Start Date of the Application, Last Date, Age Limit, Selection Process etc are Given below. You can check it out .
Northern Railway Recruitment Details 2017
Name of the Department: Northern Railway
Name of the Posts:
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
No. of Posts: 270
- Goods Guard: 102
- Assistant Station Master: 168
- For Goods Guard Post Candidates must have Completed Graduation from any recognized Board or University.
- For Assistant Station Master Post Candidates must have completed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport from an approved university or board.
Age Limit: As on 01 January 2017
- Minimum Age should be 21 Years and
- Maximum Age should be 42 Years for General, 45 Years for OBC, 47 Years for SC/ST & 52 Years for PH Candidates.
Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,800/-
Candidates need not to pay any application fee for Northern Railway GDCE Exam Notification.
- Written Test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Start Date Of Application: 21st December 2016
Last Date of Application: 20th January 2017
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.rrcnr.org
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
- First of all logon to the official website of Northern Railway that is www.rrcnr.org.
- A home page will be opened.
- Open the Northern Railway Recruitment Notification Link.
- Read the Notification and check eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then look for the link Apply Online.
- Click on that link.
- Application Form will be opened.
- Fill your full academic details, skills etc with carefully.
- Now Upload your Scanned Documents As per Instructions.
- Upload your Passport sized photograph.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the Application form for the further uses.
No views yet