Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017- 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancies @mumbaiport.gov.in
Good news for those candidates who are looking for jobs in Mumbai Port Trust. Mumbai Port Trust Has released a new job notification for 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancy for Apprenticeship Training 2016 – 17. It’s a great opportunity for those candidates who wants jobs in Mumbai Port Trust. Interested Candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria can use this job opportunity without faltering. Process for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment is offline. Candidates need to download the Mumbai Port Trust Application form for Apprentice Trainee Vacancies from the official website i.e www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust is owned by Government of India. Government of India notified Apprentice Vacancy for the people holding Qualification 10th/Degree/Diploma in relevant Discipline.It is very old port used for bulk cargo. Every year Mumbai Port Trust releases different notifications and hires appropriate candidates according to the job requirement. As we know, In Mumbai there are loads of people that are unemployed and looking for jobs. Many of them looking for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017. These Apprentices Vacancies are for those people who has Citizenship of India.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Apprentices Job Details
Selected candidates for Graduate Apprentice can earn Rs.4984/- and candidates selected for Technician Apprentice Posts can receive Rs.3542/- and Trade Apprentice can get Rs.7741/-. The Mumbai Port Trust 259 Apprentice Jobs must be applied by those candidates whose minimum age is 14 years and maximum age is 21 years. Age Relaxation of 5 years is provided for SC/ST Candidates. Those candidates having their age according to criteria can get ready to take an interest in the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Process. To know more details scroll down the page. We provide you Entire details about Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Organization- Mumbai Port Trust
Name of Posts- Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice post
No. of Posts- 259
No. of Post Name Wise
- Graduate Apprentice- 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 248 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 06 Posts
- For Graduate Apprentice Candidates must possess Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a surely registered Indian University.
- For Technician Apprentice Applicants need to have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Trade Apprentice Candidate must Pass 10th/SSC or its identical examination and must have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
As on 01.03.2017 Candidates Age Should be in between 14 years to 21 years and their is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Rs. 20/- for all categories. Fee must be paid via Indian Postal Order at GPO Mumbai in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542/-
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.7741/-
Candidates will be selected via Interview and Document Verification.
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 13th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th January 2017
Mode of Application- Offline
Official Website – www.mumbaiport.gov.in
No views yet