HTET Application Form 2017- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, Apply online @htet.nic.in
Haryana Board of School Education has recently released a new notification about the recruitment of Teachers. Many candidates are waiting for this from long time. Now the time has arrived. Haryana board has inviting candidates for the post of Teachers in the Name of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET). Many of us wants to become teachers, So here is a Golden Chance for those Candidates. Haryana State Government Conduct HTET Exam every year and this year also Haryana state government is conducting Exam. Applicants who wants to make their carrier in the teaching field, they can apply for this. Candidates can apply for this via Online on the official website of Haryana State Government i.e. www.htet.nic.in. Interested and Eligible Candidates who meet the Eligibility criteria that is setup by the Haryana TET for take test can apply for it. HTET Application form will be available from 16th of December 2016.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana TET. Candidates check the eligibility criteria from the official website that is www.htet.nic.in. or you can visit at our official website www.boardresult.in. Selection process will be made on the basis of the merit of the candidates shown in the written examination. Applications will be started from 16th December 2016 and closed on 27th December 2016. Applicants are advised to fill the Application Form as soon as Possible. Don’t look for the Last date, apply for it As soon as you can. some more details about HTET like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam fee, dates etc. are given below. You can check it from here.
Name of the Organization- Haryana Board of School Education
Name of the Exam- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
- For Primary Teachers of Class 1st to Class 5th (Level 1)- Candidates should have passed JBT. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit, or Higher Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation With Hindi as one of the Subjects.
- For Secondary Teachers of Class 6th to Class 8th (Level 2)- Candidates should have passed B.Ed with Graduation in the relevant Subject. Subject that is Applied must be studied in Graduation for all the 3 years.
- For Higher Teachers (Level 3)- Interested Candidates must have completed Post Graduation along with B.Ed in the relevant subject. Post Graduation is also studied in the concerned subject that is applied for HTET with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit- 18 to 38 years.
- For General/OBC- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 300/-
- Written Test
- Merit of the Candidates
- Interview Round
- Start Date for Applying the Application form- 16th December 2016.
- Last Date to Closing the Application Form- 27th December 2016.
- Last Date for fee Submission- 30th December 2016.
- Admit Card Available from- 18th January 2017.
- HTET 2017 Exam Date- 1st Feb 2017 (Level 1& Level 2) and 2nd February 2017 (Level 3).
- HTET Answer Key Download Date – 10th February 2017 .
Mode Of Application- Online.
Official website- www.htet.nic.in
How to Apply for HTET 2017
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.htet.nic.in.
- Open the recruitment Section and then Online Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form carefully with all the required details.
- Fill your academic Qualification, Eligibility, skills and other required Documents without making any error.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature as required.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category.
- Attach all your scanned copies of supporting documents.
- Recheck all your filling details before submitting the Application Form.
- Now Submit your Details.
- Take a printout of your Application form for further uses.
No views yet