HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2015/ HSSC 435 Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2015/ Apply online at www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) announced a latest recruitment announcement for 435 Gram Sachiv posts in HSSC Development and Panchayat Department. So we are providing all important information like age limits,pay scale,important dates & qualification below.
All interested candidates can visit on www.hssc.gov.in/advertisements to check and download the recruitment notification. HSSC announced Various TGT/PGT/Police/JE posts on its official website. This recruitment is under 10th/12th pass jobs in Haryana.
HSSC 435 Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2015 Overview
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is authorised department in Haryana to issue various recruitment notifications. Latest HSSC advertisement No.06/2015 for recruitment of 435 Gram Sachiv. As per advertisement online applications will be open from 22/09/2015 to 21/10/2015. Form fill up process is started now.
Name & No. of posts-
- 435 Gram Sachiv posts
- Rs 5200-20200+ Rs 1900 Grade Pay
- Applicant age should be 17-42 years.
- Age relaxation as per state govt. rules.
- Applicant should be 10th/12th pass from a recognized board.
Important dates to be remember-
- Date of publication- 8/07/2015
- Starting date of online application-22/09/2015
- Last date of online application-21/10/2015
So all the eligible candidates don’t miss this opportunity and do apply online now after checking the eligibility criteria. Below some useful links are given so you can easily check the complete recruitment notification.
All the visitors keep visiting our website boardresult.in to check any important information about any Recruitment/Result/Admit card etc.Wish you best of luck to all of you.
How to apply online Application-
- First visit on Hssc official website.
- Now click on apply for a job link.
- Now select the category to which you want to apply.
- Now fill it carefully and submit it.
- Pay your fee and complete the application.
- Must take print out of your filled application form.
No views yet