Haryana Recruitment 2015 for 317 assistant Engineer & 288 jr. HPGCL Engineer total 608 posts apply online Haryana Jr Engineer posts apply online
Haryana Power Utilities recruitment 2015 : Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) has issued notification for the recruitment of 317 Assistant Engineer (Elect, Mechanical, IT, Electronics & Civil) & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2015 to 16-08-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Haryana Power Utilities Announced 317 post with below Engineering category
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical):||118 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]:||16 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]:||04 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (IT):||29 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]:||07 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil):||16 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk:||127 Posts|
Age Limit :
- Asst Engineer posts : 20 – 42 years
- UDC posts : 18 – 42 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full-time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology, Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile for S.No-1 to 6, BCA with at least 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile or full time MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government for S.No-7 and have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to metric standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance written test & interview.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- (male) & Rs. 500/- (female) for General Category for, Rs. 250/- (male) & Rs. 125/- (female) for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) Category for Asst Engineer posts and Rs. 150/- (male) & Rs. 75/- (female) for General Category, Rs. 35/- (male) & Rs. 18/- (female) for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP(G) Category of Haryana only for UDC posts & bank charges of Rs. 60/- through challan at any branch of SBI for depositing the fees.
No Fee for ESM & PWD candidates who are domicile of Haryana.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in” from 18-07-2015 to 16-08-2015.
How to Apply Online :
- Log on to the website “www.uhbvn.com, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in”.
- Now need to be open link “Recruitment/ Career”.
- After that open a link for “Recruitment of Assistant Engineers and UDC (IT) in Haryana Power Utilities”.
- Login yourself & fill all the details and upload the photo & signature.
- Click on Submit
- After final Submission, take a printout copy of duly filled online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-07-2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-08-2015 (23:59 hrs).
- Starting Date for depositing fees : 21-07-2015.
- Last Date for depositing fees : 19-08-2015.
- Date of Next Announcement on HPUs Website : 11-09-2015.
No views yet