Delhi Police Recruitment 2017- 4669 Male/Female Constable Job Vacancy- Apply Online @ www.delhipolice.nic.in
Here is a another great news for those candidates who are looking for jobs in Delhi Police Department. Delhi Police Department has recently announced a large number of posts of Constable for Male & Female. There are 4669 No. of posts in Delhi Police Department. Candidates who are interested to get job in Delhi Police Department and want to serve for their Country can apply for it via online through the Official website of Delhi Police that is www.delhipoloice.nic.in. Applicants can apply for it on or before the last date that is 21st October 2016. The Delhi Police Recruitment Board will organize this opportunity in two phase, As pre newspaper vigyapti Phase first will be completed in 2016-17 & Phase 2nd will be completed in 2017-18. As we all know that across the country millions of candidates will be applied for this Vacancy.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
Delhi Police has Inviting Application from the Eligible Candidates to fill 4669 Posts of Male/Female Constables. Delhi Police Department is Established in 1803 and from Since Delhi Police is Serving for the Country. Delhi Police is also expecting same from the candidates that they also serve for their country. Details about Delhi Police recruitment 2017 are published here on our web page. You can check it out from here and apply for it because we are also providing you the direct link to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 on our page that is www.boardresult.in. You can check it any time. We always notify you with latest job details.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of the Department: Delhi Police Department
Name of the Post: Constable Vacancy (Male/Female)
No. of Posts: 4669
- Male Constable: 3611
- Female Constable: 1058
Candidates must have completed 12th Standard from any recognized Board/University.
Selected applicants will get Rs. 5200/-to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2800/-
- Applicant’s age should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/PWD/Female as per govt rules.
Height for Delhi Police Constable:
- Male Candidates: 165 cm
- Female Candidates: 150 cm
- From General and OBC Candidates Rs. 100/- will be taken as Application Fee.
- From ST/ST/Female no Application fee will be taken because it is free for SC/ST & Female Candidates.
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in three Levels i.e.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Test and
- Medical Test
- Starting Date to Application Submission: 15th September 2016.
- Last Date to Application Submission: 21st October 2016.
- Date of Physical Test: November 2016.
- Date of Written Test: 4th March 2016.
- Date of Written Test Result Announced: April 2017 (Last week)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Click here- Official Notification
- Click here- Indicative Application form
- Click here- Apply Online
- Click Here – Make Payment
- Click Here – Download Offline Challan
- Check Online – Payment Status
- Check your application status here
How to Apply For Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
- At first log on to the Official Website i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- A homepage will be opened.
- Now look for the link Recruitment Section and Click on the link.
- Read all the Notification and about Eligibility.
- If you are Eligible then Open the Application form By clicking on the link “Apply Online”.
- Application Form will be Opened.
- Fill the Application form Correctly with your accurate details.
- Upload your scanned Documents as per required.
- Upload your Passport sized photograph if required.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category.
- Recheck All your Application form before filling the Application fee.
- Now Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of your Application form for further uses.
- Good Luck Candidates.
No views yet