Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer Recruitment 2017- 947 Vacancies Apply Online for PE Lecturer Posts @educationrecruitmentboard.com
We again come here to tell you about a new recruitment in the Punjab State. This a good news for those candidates who are looking for jobs in the Punjab State. The Directorate Education Punjab is going to fill 947 vacancies of DPE/PE Lecturer under Punjab DPE Lecturer Recruitment 2017.Online Application Process for DPE/PE Lecturer Posts is already Started from 31st December 2016 on the official website that is educationrecruitmentboard.com. As written in the Notification selection will be made through Written Test and Personal Interview that mean at first written Test will be taken and then interview. This is a great career making opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in Punjab State as DPE/PE Lecturer. Candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria for Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer posts can apply online @ www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
PSEB DPE/PE Lecturer Recruitment 2017- Apply for 947 DPE/PE posts
Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Necessary education to Apply for Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer posts is Graduation from any recognized board or university with B.Ed in relevant discipline. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for Directorate Education Punjab Recruitment 2017 for 947 DPE and Physical Education Lecturer Posts. Further details like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Exam fee, Exam Date, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Start Date and Last Date of the Application form etc are given below.
Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of the Organization: Directorate Education Punjab
Name of the Posts: DPE Master/Mistress & Physical Education Lecturer
No. of Posts: 947 posts
- DPE Master/Mistress: 873 posts
- Physical Education Lecturer: 74 posts
Job Category: State Govt. Job
Candidates who are going to apply for Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer posts should have completed Graduation and Bachelor’s degree of Education (B.Ed) from any recognized board or University.
Candidates Age should be
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
Candidates who got selected will get Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- + G.P Rs. 5000/-.
Application fee will be taken as per the Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected via two methods.
- Written Test &
- Personal Interview
- Start Date of the Online Application Form: 31st December 2016
- Last Date of the Online Application Form: 24th January 2017
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How to Apply for Punjab DPE/PE Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- At first logon to the Official website that is www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Look around for “DPE and PE Lecturer Punjab Recruitment 2017 for 947 Posts“.
- Read the full Notification carefully and know about eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online.
- Application form will be opened.
- Fill the Application form with correct Academic details.
- Upload your Scanned Documents and Passport sized photograph.
- Recheck the filling details.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Now Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application form for the further uses.
No views yet