Jet Airways Recruitment 2017- Apply for Cabin Crew Post @www.jetairways.com– Walk in Interview
Here is a good news for all the Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. The Jet Airways India Limited has announced a new recruitment of Cabin Crew Post. Jet Airways Organization is going to hiring eligible candidates for the Cabin Crew Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview at the given below Locations and take a more advantage from this Exciting Career Opportunity. For any inquiry you can visit the Official website of Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 that is www.jetairways.com or you can visit our Official page that is www.boardresult.in. You can get the full details here.
For the vacant posts of Cabin Crew positions applicants will be recruited Through Walk-In Interview at prescribed venues. Candidates Having good health and good communication skills must apply online at first and then reach to the place and date which are given below for Walk-In-Interview. Competition is very tough So Candidates prepare yourself properly to appoint in this organization. To get application applicants should visit official website. Applicants who are going to apply for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 must Come in Western Formals for the Interview (Tie is Compulsory for Gentlemen, Knee length Skirt is Compulsory for ladies) and must have good Communication Skills.
Jet Airways Recruitment 2017
Candidates who fulfills the Eligibility Criteria and find themselves Eligible for this Cabin Crew Post May attend Walk-In-Interview at the venues given below on time and show their talent.This is a great opportunity for all the Candidates who are looking for jobs in Jet Airways Department. More details that are needed to apply for Jet Airways like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Date, Start Date and Last Date of the Application Form etc are given below.
Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 Job Details
Name of the Organization: Jet Airways India Limited
No. of Posts: Various
Name of the Post: Cabin Crew
- Candidates must have completed HSC (10 + 2) in any discipline with good academic records from any recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates must have Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Candidates must have good Communication skills and Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for Cabin Crew Post.
Fresher Applicant’s age should be
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 Years
- Candidates who are Experienced must not above than 32 years.
- Men’s height: 170 cms
- Women’s height: 157 cms
- Weight: is in proportion to height
Western Formals (Tie is Compulsory for Gentlemen, Knee length Skirt is Compulsory for ladies)
Selection will be made on the merit bases in the Walk-In-Interview.
Candidates will receive impressive salary decided by organization after selection.
Passport: Must have a valid Indian Passport or should have applied for the passport.
Mandatory Documentation: Candidates must have a Pan Card and Aadhar Card.
Time for Walk-In-Interview: 10:00 a.m to 02:00 p.m
Address (Venue) for the Interview:
Hotel Tabla Pride, Next to Care Hospital, Road #1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Walk in with your Latest Resume and Passport sized photograph on Friday, 6th January 2017.
Training cost of INR 50,000 will be applicable to all selected candidates
Training cost will have to be paid via Demand Draft on the first day of training
This amount is non refundable
Walk-In-Interview Date: 6th January 2017
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.jetairways.com
How to Apply for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017
- First of all open the Official Website that is www.jetairways.com
- Then you have to click on “Career” link under “Corporate” section that is available at the bottom of the home page.
- Now you need to register yourself by clicking on appropriate link.
- After the registration you need to prepare a CV or Bio Data to appear for the interview.
- Prepare your resume in perfect Performa with complete information such as father name, Date of Birth, residential address, contact, and other relevant details.
- While going to appear for interview you need to carry all your Original documents as well as one set of attested copies for document verification or for other use.
No views yet