Odisha DET Application Form 2017 important Dates, How to Apply
Odisha DET Application Form 2017 will be released online on its official website. Odisha DET will not be organized for admission in polytechnic courses. From 2016 onwards, admission into polytechnic/diploma courses will be given on the basis of merit list of the qualifying exam. Here in this article, we are providing information regarding Odisha DET 2017 Application Form including application fee, dates and how to apply process.
Odisha DET Application Form 2017 Notification
The official notification regarding Odisha DET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017. The authority will release the Odisha DET 2017 Application Form in week of April 2017. The application form will be filled and submitted through online mode only. we will provide you the link to fill the online application form.
- Male candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- and SC/ST/PC/Female candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- application fee.
- Students can pay the fee using debit/credit card, net banking or through the e-challan of Axis Bank.
- Students must have passed HSC (10th) or equivalent exam with English, Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Candidates must have scored total 35% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject of the qualifying exam.
- The minimum age limit is 14 years (16 years for Mining & Drilling engineering).
Odisha DET Application 2017 Important Dates-
- Application form release – Last week of April 2017
- Last date to submit application – First week of June 2017
- Last date for fee payment – First week of June 2017
How to Apply online application form-
- Visit on the official website or click on below given link.
- Enter your registration details and submit it.
- Fill details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline mode.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it safe for future use.
How to Fill the Odisha DET 2017 Application Form
Step-1: Online Registration
Go through the official link. Download the information bulletin and read the instructions carefully. After that, enter the registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
Candidates are needed to enter the required details in the application form such as personal, course applying, educational, communication details, etc. Before submitting the details, don’t forget to review your entered details.
Step-3: Upload Images
Click on the upload images option. Now, upload the scanned images of recent coloured photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step-4: Fee Payment
After completing the image upload process, students will required to pay the application fee. The fee payment can be done through online (debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (e-challan of Axis bank).
Step-5: Print Application Form
After completing all steps of the application form, candidates can take printout of the filled application form and save it for further use.
No views yet