HTET 2015/Haryana TET 2015 notification/Examination Schedule/www.bseh.org.in / HTET 2015 Application Form
Latest updates of HTET August 2015- HTET 2014 – 2015 : Haryana TET 2014-2015
Haryana TET 2015 Examination schedule declared out for all eligible candidates. HTET 2015 application form Start from 15th June 2015
- HTET 2015 Registration- 15th June to 30th June, 2015
- HTET 2015 Dates- 29th,30th August, 2015.
- PGT Level-3 Lecturer Exam Date- 29th August, 2015 (11:00 am to 1:30pm)
- Level-1 (Primary Teacher Class I to V)- 30th August, 2015 (11:00 am to 1:30pm)
- Level-2 (TGT Class VI to VIII)- 30th August, 2015 (02:30 pm to 05:00pm)
HTET June – July 2015 – Haryana Tet 2015 June Application Form
HTET 2015 Information
- HTET will be conducted in two modes that is online and offline.
- A Computer Based Test will also conducted for all interested candidates. Candidates will have to choose their examination method i.e online or offline at the time of form fill up.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory document to apply application.
- Application Fee-
Online (CBT) Fee-
Fee for Reserved category candidates will be Rs. 300/-
Fee for Unreserved category candidates will be Rs. 600/-
Offline Test Fee-
- Fee for Reserved category candidates will be Rs. 350/-
- Fee for Unreserved category candidates will be Rs. 700/-
Haryana TET 2015 notification
Every year Haryana Teacher eligibility Test (HTET) is conducted by The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE). If you are also looking for the HTET 2015 then use below given links for more information.
All the viewers who are looking for HTET 2015 Form will be soon able to apply on its official website with few days. We suggest all the visitors to visit regularly on our website to check out all important information about HTET 2015.
How to apply for HTET 2015
- First go to its official website or click on given link.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form according to your eligibility
- pay your fee online or offline.
- Now take a print out of your filled application form
- Must remember your registration id and password for future uses.
No views yet