MAT Admit card 2015- MAT December Exam Hall Ticket 2015
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) for December month is going to conduct on 6th December, 2015 at various exam centers. MAT is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) in the month of MAY, September, December and February every year. Lacs of applicants apply every time for MAT. For the help of all viewers we have provided all important information below for all the related candidates.
|Name of Examination||Management Aptitude Test December, 2015|
|Date of Examination||6th December, 2015|
|Exam Mode||Paper based & Computer Based|
|Availability of Admit Card||From 28th November, 2015|
Eligibility Creteria for MAT
- The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech., etc.) can also apply.
Pattern of MAT Entrance Exam
- Paper 1 : Language Comprehension
- Paper 2 : Mathematical Skills
- Paper 3 : Data Analysis
- Paper 4 : Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Paper 5 : Indian & Global Environment Section
- Total number of Questions: 200
- Total Time allocated: 150 minutes
- There will be no negative marking.
Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address so don’t forget to keep your admit card at the time of examination.
So all the related candidates looking for MAT December admit card just follow our given information directly click on below given direct admit card link.
We advise all the visitors to bookmark our website boardresult.in to check all latest Admit card/Result/Recruitment notifications. All the very best to you.
How to download MAT December Admit card 2015
- First visit on its official website or click on below given direct link.
- Now click on official admit card link at the homepage.
- Then fill the required information in the tab.
- After that your Admit Card will be appeared in front of you.
- Don’t forget to take print out of it for future purposes.
No views yet